Saturday, December 2, 2017

We Went to Google I/O to See What's New With Google Translate

We Went to Google I/O to See What's New With Google Translate

We Went to Google I/O to See What's New With Google Translate | Slator

Google is pushing hard to make money in areas other than placing ads next to search results. At the company's annual I/O developer conference in San Francisco held on May 17-19 it showed off new machine-learning tools to power what Google wants to be - an "Artificial Intelligence first" company.
Google is pushing hard to make money in areas other than placing ads next to search results. At the company's annual I/O developer conference in San Francisco held on May 17-19 it showed off new machine-learning tools to power what Google wants to be - an "Artificial Intelligence first" company.

No comments:

Post a Comment